Since 1992, Lil’ Nuggets has been providing stellar child care in the Jacksonville area. With over 24 years in childcare and early learning, we pride ourselves in furthering the development of your child’s educational, mental and physical wellbeing. Within our caring and trusting environment, our tenured teachers and qualified staff will enrich your child’s early years with the utmost care and concern, creating a positive foundation to grow. Since we believe the first years in life are extremely important in influencing a child’s development, we have built our philosophy around understanding the individual needs of the child in order to provide fun, yet effective solutions to help a child acquire the confidence in handling people, situations and comprehending feelings.
Our Philosophy for Early Learning Child Care
Our center provides the tools necessary to stimulate your child’s intellect setting them up for success in their elementary years to come. In order to reflect our high standards, we offer:
- First-rate child care starting at one-year-old
- A warm and trusting environment
- Extended hours of operation (6:30 am – 6 pm M-F)
- An effective physical education program
- Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK) classes
- A fully – trained staff in Infant/Child First Aid and CPR
- Child Development Associate (CDA) accredited lead preschool teachers
- Nutritious home-cooked lunches and snacks prepared fresh every day
- Clean, bright, organized rooms filled with toys and learning equipment
- Summer camp (additional fee required)
At Lil’ Nuggets, we strive to reach numerous objectives in order to provide a multifaceted program to enhance your child’s overall experience while in our care.
Our ultimate goals are to:
- Provide a program where children develop intellectually, socially, physically and emotionally.
- Present opportunities for children to gain independence, self-control, and respect for others.
- Furnish an environment in which will enhance the self-esteem of all children through successful learning experiences.
Everything we do begins with what a child’s need to grow and develop in a safe, caring environment. What a child sees, smells, tastes, touches, and hears affects how he/she will feel and behave. Our welcoming, stimulating and organized setting will make a positive impact on your child for years to come. Drop by our center at any time and see what we have to offer firsthand!